@miguelunlimited #msg <3
wiggle worm and sailor Mickey!
Sundays the way I like it, eggs and the Knicks
Beautiful photos shot before, during, and after Hurricane Sandy by Photojojo reader, Nathan Hoang.
Top to bottom, left to right
1) Uninhibited by light pollution, New Yorkers could see some stars for once.
2) Tourists are mistaking the sanitary workers of Times Square as emergency responders
3) Empire State glows in the darkness
4) A crowded Mud, one of the only places in the Village serving hot coffee
5) Impromptu charging station outside Ace Hotel
6) Union Square food cart
7) Union Square without power
i just really like balloon.
This is the cutest thing ever. I love boys who does creative, romantic things for their girlfriend. The balloons are attached at the bottom to photos - memories. With a paragraph written at the back about the memory.